MMIC Home Page MMIC News Tier I MMIC Affiliate Member Lists Search MMIC Website MMIC Site Map le site du CIMC

The Canadian Annual Industry Statistics Report Summary
From MMIC and COHV
January 1st, 2013 to December 31st, 2013

Download The 2013 The Canadian Annual Industry Statistics Report Summary - PDF
2013 Motorcycle Sales Chart MMIC CIMC

Over one hundred and six thousand new units of motorcycles, scooters and ATVs plus parts and accessories were sold during 2013 at an estimated retail value of one billion, five hundred and sixty three million dollars ($1,563,536,000). Motorcycles and scooters accounted for 51.10 percent of total new units sold, while ATVs made up the remaining 48.90 percent. By dollar value, new motorcycle sales accounted for 51.10 percent of the total retail value of sales and new ATV sales accounted for 48.90 percent of the total retail value of new unit sales. In 2013, 74.75 percent of new motorcycle and scooter retail sales occurred in the spring and summer from April to September inclusive, and 25.25 percent in the fall and winter combined. New retail sales for ATVs in 2013 were 63.32 percent in the spring and summer from April to September inclusive, and 36.68 percent in the fall and winter combined. There were approximately 747 authorized motorcycle dealers and 842 authorized all-terrain vehicle dealers across Canada in 2013.

Legal Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Webmaster
© 1999-2014 Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council