MMIC’s Major Activities
- serve as a forum to identify and act on issues of importance to the motorcycle and scooter communities;
- monitor and respond to changes in legislation and regulations affecting the use of on-road and off-road motorcycles and scooters;
- make representations to the senior levels of government on behalf of its members and affiliate members;
- act as a statistical gathering base for the industry; and
- develop and offer group programs to serve dealers and motorcycle and scooter riders.