Industry Partner Information
Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council Industry Partners
Polaris Slingshot SL 2020
Royal-Enfield Interceptor INT-650 2020
Moto Guzzi Revival V9 Pro-Build 2020hn
Indian FTR-1200-rally 2020
Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited 2020
NINJA 400 ABS KRT EDITION 2020
Industry Partners in the association are limited to those organizations engaged in the business of manufacturing and/or distributing whole motorcycles, mopeds or scooters in Canada, as well as motorcycle-related aftermarket products and services. The Board of Directors of the MMIC may, by resolution, admit as a new Industry Partner any organization fulfilling the necessary criteria, having received a written request for membership.
Industry Partners have certain privileges as outlined herein and are entitled to a range of services for the specified fee as offered by the MMIC, including:
- Access to the Importer Assistance Program: Communication with MMIC staff on import related subjects and access to selected consultants, and services.
- Special discount rate at The Motorcycle and OHV Shows. Please note: to participate in the Motorcycle and OHV Shows, the exhibitor must demonstrate product compliance with Transport Canada regulations and standards)
- Monthly retail sales statistics by category, cc size, province.
- Annual Industry Statistics Package.
- Regular updates on federal and provincial equipment requirements.
- Regular updates on operator requirements in each province and territory.
- Federal and provincial legislative correspondence and submissions on issues that affect the motorcycle/scooter industry.