Ride to Work Day in Canada
This is the 30th annual Ride to Work day, and as every year, the Ride to Work organization’s website has a summary of the ideas behind the the event:
Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
- The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
- That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
- That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
- That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
- That motorcycling is a social good.